Top 10 lightest shoes that Nike has produced in 2015. This list consist of mostly Nike running shoes, so sorry but there will be no Nike Lebron or Nike Kobe or Nike KD or Nike Kyrie in this list. But shoes that are lightweight and comfortable will be in this list.
These are just the shoes that I found that were produced in the year 2015 that were very lightweight. It just so happen that most of the lightweight shoes that Nike makes are all running shoes and not Nike basketball shoes or anything else. These shoes were all weighted in men’s size 11, so all of the weights that I showed in the video are all accurate for all of the shoes. The ranking that this list goes by is the amount of weight that the shoe has, so the lightest would be at number one and the heaviest would be put at number ten. I hope you guys like this video!
Click the link below if you want to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a pair of shoes costing up to $200!!!
Top 10 Lightest Nike Shoes Of 2015:
10. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 (12.1 Oz)
9. Nike Air Zoom Structure 19 (11.4 Oz)
8. Nike Lunarglide 7 (11.1 Oz)
7. Nike Free Trainer 5.0 V6 (10.1 Oz)
6. Nike Flex Run 2015 (9.6 Oz)
5. Nike FS Lite Run 2 (9.6 Oz)
4. Nike Flex Fury (9.2 Oz)
3. Nike Free 5.0 2015 (8.3 Oz)
2. Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit 2015 (8.2 Oz)
1. Nike Lunartempo (7.5 Oz)